How to use Sea Moss:
- Soak your dried seamoss in water for 12-24 hours
- Rinse your seamoss thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
- Add to a high-powered blender and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Blend until tit becomes a smooth gel-like consistency.Ingredients:
Yes! Our lovely Seamoss is a 100% natural. No other products have been added. 100% Sun Dried Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long will it take to arrive?
Orders inside the EU will take 3-7 days to arrive. All products are packed and shipped on the day of ordering from Europe, The Netherlands. Orders outside of the EU will take 7-14 days, but can take longer because of COVID-19 restrictions.
- What does sea moss taste like?
Seamoss that is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
- What to eat it with?
- To replace a thickening agent in cooking
- As a salad dressing
- Dip for fruit
- Face Mask
- Hair Mask
- How do i store it?
After arrival, you can store your moss in a dry and cool area. You do not have to keep the moss inside the pouch bag.