How to use Sea Moss Gel:
- Upon arrival, store the seamoss gel in the fridge until use and consume the gel within 2-3 weeks (You can freeze seamoss gel for up to 6months).
- Blend 1-3 tbsp with water or add the seamoss gel to your favorite tea and drink as a daily immunity health drink OR blend 1-3 tbsp into your favorite smoothie recipe
- You can also try applying Sea Moss gel directly to your face as a natural face mask, just leave the gel for 30 mins then rinse thoroughly
- Add 1-3 tbsp to your favorite soups, stews, curries, and other dishes.
- Did you know Sea Moss gel can also be used as a vegan gelatin replacement in vegan baking
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long will it take to arrive?
Orders inside the EU will take 3-7 days to arrive. All products are packed and shipped on the day of ordering from Europe, The Netherlands. Orders outside of the EU will take 7-14 days, but can take longer because of COVID-19 restrictions.
- What does sea moss gel taste like?
Seamoss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to. Also check out our flavored seamoss gels
- What to eat it with?
- To replace a thickening agent in cooking
- To replace gelatin for vegan recipes
- As a salad dressing
- Dip for fruit
- Face Mask
- Hair Mask
- How do i store it?
After arrival, store your seamoss gel in the fridge where it can be kept for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze your seamoss gel.